We are crafting the next generation of Siemens products, and seeking an experienced online content specialist to support the onboarding of products into our online store. As part of a cross-functional team, you will use your deep knowledge of web content development standard methodologies to add and maintain the products on our storefront using Salesforce B2B Commerce (CloudCraze). We are looking for someone with a passionate customer focus, a strong sense of ownership and an ability to iterate quickly in an agile environment. If you are driven to deliver outstanding results through continuous improvement and have a “Customer First” attitude, we want you on our team.
- Execute digital marketing projects in collaboration with the Product Owners, partners and the Operations team, including creation, maintenance, testing and publication of web pages in the online store
- Incorporate web standards and best practices into online activities
- Follow Siemens standards for branding and UX.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years of web content management or similar experience
- Strong technical aptitude
- Familiarity with Salesforce B2B Commerce (CloudCraze) and web development/CMS platforms (SDL Tridion, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML code
- Experience with content translation processes.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...