- Redner's Markets
- $54,240.00 -77,960.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
4001 McColley Rd
POSITION TITLE: Bakery Clerk
REPORTS TO: Bakery Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
To help maintain and operate the Bakery Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Maintain presentable and adequately filled shelves.
2) Control freshness by coding all products and pulling out-of-code merchandise daily.
3) Wrap, package, and price all products accurately and legibly.
4) Maintain the regular cleaning and sanitation program established by company policies.
5) Maintain good customer relations by providing prompt and courteous customer service.
6) Greet all customers and be observant to you surroundings.
7) Abide by all company policies as stated in the Employee Handbook.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Answer phones and to take special orders.
2) Assist in baking of products.
3) Assist in taking a cake order for customers.
4) Assist in unloading and properly putting away merchandise as it is delivered.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1) Must have strong communication skills to provide adequate customer service.
2) Must have dexterity in hands to wrap and package products.
3) Must be able to read and write to properly tag and price the products.
4) Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds as needed.
Associated topics: chief chef, corporate, executive chef, pastry, restaurant assistant chef, restaurant chef, service, service manager, sous chef, team lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...