Newark, DE- Financial services firm has a direct hire opening for an Office Administrator/Receptionist
Hours= Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Salary= $35,000-$45,000 annually
- This person will be the first point of contact for all visitors, clients, sales members, and vendors.
- Will greet visitors, have them sign in, and direct them to appropriate location, answering incoming calls, taking messages or transferring calls, as well as answering general inquiry questions from those calling in, and taking and sorting mail/deliveries.
- This person will also be responsible for coordinating scheduling on-site meetings, coordinating travel arrangements for the sales team, ordering office supplies and other projects as assigned.
- Seeking someone who is polished, professional and has strong multitasking skills.
- Administrative support to management team
- Great opportunity with a growing team and company
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Friendly demeanor
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities
- Highly organized
- Polished and professional
- Experience working with high-end clientele
-High School Diploma
- Min. 2 year Administrative experience
- Must have experience working for a wealth management or financial services company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
For immediate consideration please apply directly to this posting and upload your resume
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.