Driving with J.B. Hunt means consistency, guaranteed home time, strong miles, and a top-notch safety program. Join our team as a CDL-A driver and reap the benefits of driving for one of the most stable trucking companies in the nation! Call 1- or pre-qualify now.
Our over the road truck driving job details:
* Projected average earnings of $55,000
* Top earners make $60,500
* $7,000 transition assistance bonus available for a limited time
* More experience means a higher CPM
* Increased speed to 65 mph in Adaptive Cruise Control
* Complete your orientation online via our Direct to Work orientation program!
* New 2018 Cascadia Freightliners available - completely incorporated by end of 2018
Our over the road truck drivers enjoy consistent home time and a strong freight base, plus the convenience of pre-planned loads and mostly no-touch freight. Riders are allowed for free and drivers can choose to enroll in our benefits package, including a company-matched 401k.
Candidates with past experience as Fuel Transport Driver, Independent Courier Driver, and Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver and that have worked in companies such as Superior Bulk Logistics, USA Truck, and Superior Bulk Logistics are encouraged to submit their application.
Associated topics: cdl a company, chofer clase a comercial, class a driving, class a truck, company driver needed, company owner, dedicated truck driving, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driver, over the road driver