Driving with J.B. Hunt means consistency, guaranteed home time, strong miles, and a top-notch safety program. Join our team as a CDL-A driver and reap the benefits of driving for one of the most stable trucking companies in the nation! Call 1-877-###-#### or pre-qualify now.
Our over the road truck driving job details:
* Projected average earnings of $55,000
* Top earners make $60,500
* $7,000 transition assistance bonus available for a limited time
* More experience means a higher CPM
* Increased speed to 65 mph in Adaptive Cruise Control
* Complete your orientation online via our Direct to Work orientation program!
* New 2018 Cascadia Freightliners available - completely incorporated by end of 2018
Our over the road truck drivers enjoy consistent home time and a strong freight base, plus the convenience of pre-planned loads and mostly no-touch freight. Riders are allowed for free and drivers can choose to enroll in our benefits package, including a company-matched 401k.
Candidates with past experience as Shipping, Receiving, and Traffic Clerk, Industrial Truck and Tractor Operator, and Refrigerated Freight Driver and that have worked in companies such as Prime Inc., McCoy Group, and Mesilla Valley Transportation are encouraged to submit their application.
Associated topics: company driver needed, company driving, company otr, company truck driving, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr driver, regional driving, tanker