Senior Data Center Architect (Pre-Sales)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 73646
As a Data Center Architect you ll lead discussions with clients around their cloud and data center initiatives. You ll assist account executives with technical and business guidance on a variety of services and technologies within large enterprise customers. You ll act as a trusted advisor to customers based on intimate technical knowledge of the customer environment. The DCA has the ability to leverage consulting services, managed services, field services coupled with technology to drive desired business outcomes.
What you ll do at Insight:
- Build relationships with clients at the manager and director level.
- Create and implement a solution roadmap and select the right infrastructure and technology platform or product based on in-depth knowledge of one and broad knowledge of other technologies.
- Ability to lead development of the technical solution or offering, in translating the business needs into technical requirements. Identifies gaps, strategic impacts, financial impacts and the risk profile in the technical solution or offering, and provides technical support."
- Assist clients with complex projects involved multiple disciples or business units.
- Recommend to client appropriate technological alternatives.
- Evaluate new technological developments and how they affect evolving client business requirements.
What you ll need to join Insight:
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited institution or a minimum of 10+ years experience working in a technical role.
- Minimum of 5 industry and/or product certifications required
- Excels at leading group client business discussions
- Solid experience in consultative / complex sales processes
- Strong written and verbal skills and adept at client presentations
- Deep knowledge and interest in major public cloud offerings (Microsoft Azure, AWS, OpenStack, DevOps) and related Infrastructure, Platform and Software as a Service capabilities.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Boston, MA || Massachusetts (US-MA) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Boston, MA; US - NYC-36TH ST; US - Philadelphia, PA; US - Washington, DC ||
Associated topics: .net, application architect, architecture, back end, lead, perl, php, project architect, senior software engineer, software architect
Loading some great jobs for you...