Our Body Shops Are BUSY! We have work available NOW. We have the support of Delmarva's Largest Dealer Group and we are searching for special, entry level body technicians that are willing to learn.
* Do you thrive in a fast paced, professional environment with unlimited career growth potential? * Are you an enthusiastic and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic? * Do you have a desire to win? ....
...Then our company is the right fit for you!
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 16 locations in the tri-state area.
* Extremely Competitive Salaries and BIG REWARDS * Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Cancer & Life Plans * Paid Vacation * Paid Holidays * 401K Plan with Employer Match * Employee Purchase Discounts
Body Shop Repair Technician Apprentice Duties:
* Assist techs with repairs, disassembling, and assembling of vehicles * Hands on training with senior level technicians * Light body work, checking in parts to repairs: Diagnose damaged parts * Keeping ALL work areas clean and organized * Other duties deemed necessary by management
Auto Body Repair Tech Apprentice Qualifications:
* Must be motivated, dependable, and a team player * Possess Mechanical aptitude * Have some body shop experience * Vo-Tech background a PLUS * Ability to learn & work with minimal supervision * Drug-Free Workplace * HS Diploma / GED required * Must have a current, valid driver's license with few or no points on driving record
\"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.\"
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.