Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Wilmington, Delaware. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Registered Nurse (RN) - Behavioral Care job in Dover, Delaware.
The job is a civilian position within the extensive military medical system. Civilian and military personnel work together in hospitals and clinics providing a full range of services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families.
Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Behavioral Care Job Overview:
- Monday-Friday days
- Holidays off
- Full-time hours
- PTO - fantastic accrual rate
- Paid holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)
Registered Nurse (RN) - Behavioral Care Job Qualifications:
- As a member of the Behavioral Health team, provides mental health clinical case management, care coordination and disease management.
- Includes but is not limited to depression, anxiety disorders, tobacco cessation, weight management, TBI and PTSD conditions.
- Monitors and facilitates adherence to treatment, provides education, coordinates care, and maintains data registries, performs full scope of clinical nursing in the execution of outpatient mental health care.
- Graduate from nursing program accredited by a national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the DOE
- ADN or BSN
- Minimum of 3 years experience (2 years experience for BSN) in mental health nursing.
- Must have practiced in a mental health setting within the last 12 months
- Board Certified/Eligible: Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse by ANCC with 2 years full time experience in mental health.
- RN Licensure: active, valid, current, and unrestricted. Any US state.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
- Computer competency (Microsoft Office, computer operations, medical records, et al)
Position contingent on contract award with an April start date. Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
Associated topics: ambulatory, coronary, infusion, intensive care unit, mhb, nurse clinical, psychiatric, registed, surgery, surgical