Locum Tenens Urgent Care Physician Job in DE (Kenton)
Compensation: $190,020.00 - $190,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Delaware that is in need of an urgent care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 9:00 am - 7:00 pm and you will see 3 - 4 patients per hour. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS and BLS certification. The assignment requirements include I&D, EKG, suturing, and splinting. CompHealth can help you obtain a DE state license.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: DE state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per hour
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: I&D, EKG, suturing, and splinting
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, family medicine physician, family practice, family practice physician, hospitalist, nocturnist, outpatient, practice, practice physician, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...