Compensation: $75,695.00 - $158,890.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Insurance
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Financial Advisor is responsible for providing financial planning, financial advice and investment management to serve the needs of the bank s consumer and business customers. The Financial Advisor assesses the customer s investment portfolio, financial objectives and provides guidance to the customer on successfully achieving those objectives.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants are required to hold a current FINRA Series 7 and 66 (63/65) in order to be considered.
The Financial Advisor will proactively develop a client base to which appropriate wealth management products can be sold. Duties will include:
- Collecting and analyzing information regarding the customer risk tolerance, long- and short-term goals, income, assets, investments, and debts; determining which products best meet the customer needs and circumstances
- Advising the customer regarding the advantages, risks, and disadvantages of different products
- Developing internal referral resources to identify existing customers
- Identifying external prospects and building up new client relationships
- Identifying cross-sell opportunities, including opportunities to refer customers to other bank sales representatives through proper customer profiling and needs-based selling
- Understanding and complying with all aspects of bank and Cetera policies and practices, including laws and regulations governing the duties and responsibilities of product sales
- Maintaining all necessary licenses and registrations as required
- Successfully completing all mandatory training in a timely manner
- Maintaining superior and courteous service to promote products and expand customer relationships
- Exceeding customer expectations in terms of accuracy, efficiency, courtesy, and professionalism
With a strong focus on sales and customer service, the Financial Advisor should be a true people person' who enjoys developing professional and mutually beneficial relationships with a wide variety of customers. Candidates should be self-motivated and driven to exceed expectations in all that they do. Additional requirements of the Financial Advisor include:
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 (Required)
- FINRA Series 65 or 66 (Required)
- Life & Health Insurance license (Required)
- Strong sales, marketing and business development skills
- 2+ years of experience as producing advisor
- College degree preferred
Education and Training
Cetera is nationally recognized as a self-clearing broker-dealer, registered investment adviser, and insurance agency serving the clients of nearly 500 institutions with assets ranging from $15 million to $13 billion nationwide. At Cetera, we re committed to helping you reach your goals both professionally and personally. From outstanding income potential and scheduling flexibility to round-the-clock support and best-in-class training, the Cetera team continues to build on a reputation for success that is more than 25 years in the making. As a member of our organization, you ll have access to:
- A clear transition plan and timeline so you know what to expect, and when
- Our orientation course to give you an overview of all the tools and services available to you
- Assistance with account transfers and paperwork, and frequent updates on their status
- Help with communications to your current clients about your transition
- In-person, online, and self-guided training on the breadth of our SmartWorks technology platform
- New business cards, stationery, and email address
- An introduction to our vast marketing resources, so you can start using them with current and prospective clients
If you are interested in this position, please attach a copy of your resume with your application.
Associated topics: call center, commission, client, health, inside sales, insurance agent, insurance sales, life insurance sales, sales, sales agent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...