Compensation: $79,250.00 - $118,420.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting contract opportunity with one of our leading clients! Title: Contracts Specialist Location: Wilmington, DE Duration: 10 months + Shift: First Overview
- The Customer Enablement Contract Operations Specialist is a member of the Customer Enablement team within the GBS Global Assurance & Reporting Services business unit
- Responsible for managing technical aspects of systems, tools and processes related to external funding (e.g., medical education grants, sponsorships, donations and contributions) and/or external expert contract-to-pay requests.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and compliant processing of requests in accordance with policies, procedures, regulations and transparency/disclosure reporting requirements.
- Responsible for providing purchasing support related to management of associated payments.
- Review and ensure completeness of incoming external funding and/or EE contract-to-pay applications/requests Coordinate triaging of requests to appropriate reviewer and business area
- Provide guidance to ensure appropriate approvals are obtained and retained
- Ensure timely receipt of executed LOAs/contracts prior to the program start date
- Coordinate provider requests for changes to LOAs/contracts
- Responsible for capturing the data elements to ensure adherence to physician payment reporting requirements for Open Payments, EFPIA and other state and country requirements
- Ensure accurate and timely distribution of payments and collaborate with Accounts Payable to resolve payment related issues
- Monitor and support the day-to-day processing functions including issue handling, communications and resolution
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to mitigate compliance risks associated with assigned activities: maintain all documentation in files within the relevant system.
- Assists in determination on completeness and accuracy of records and maintenance of up-to-date documentation to support risk mitigation efforts.
- Works with vendors to ensure timely and accurate invoicing standards.
- Collect, review and appropriately store documentation, including but not limited to Needs Assessment, executed agreements, CVs, W9s, external expert payment forms (as applicable)
- Consult and escalated compliance, legal or regulatory matters.
- Maintain high level of external customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to perform accurately while meeting applicable productivity measures
- Bachelor s degree
- Strong technical/systems experience and skills (e.g., iBuy, SAP, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- High ethical standards, trustworthy, operating with absolute discretion
- Prior experience in the biopharmaceutical industry (Sales, Marketing, Research & Development, Compliance, Legal, Procurement) or a consulting firm working with pharmaceutical clients
- Familiarity with the technical and functional elements of requirements including but not limited to compliance, legislation (e.g., Physician Payment Sunshine Act, EFPIA), data sources/quality, and reporting.
- Understanding of SAP and purchase to pay systems / processes, Procurement
- Experience with finance, auditing, quality assurance/control, SOX and/or risk management
- Global / cross-cultural experience
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Taryn Carbone (...@kellyservices.com) for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: attorney, business, company, counsel, court, courtroom, lawyer, legal affairs, llp, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...